tagged by pausethetragicending
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag
11 new people and link them to your post. Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Something you don’t eat or drink (because you hate it)
Hard to think of anything. I am in a very non-discriminatory relationship with food. :) I love most everything.
2. Do you have a favorite part of the day?
That’s tough because I’m both a morning and night person (which can be cause for a severe lack of sleep at times). But I would say any time between dusk and midnight. I love going out and doing things when it’s late and places aren’t buzzing with people. I don’t really know why, there’s just a certain magic about it.
3. What do you think about white lies?
Probably not good unless it’s genuinely going to benefit the other person.
4. The first thing you remember/your oldest memory.
I can’t think of an exact first memory. I can usually remember things from a really long time ago if I see pictures. But the first thing that popped into my mind was learning how to swim in my neighborhood pool. I was probably 3 or 4 years old.
5. Something that always makes you laugh.
My friends, my dogs, and cat gifs. Unfailingly.
6. Is there something unforgivable for you?
THESE ARE SO HARD.
Ok so, I think you should try to always forgive people, no matter what they’ve done. But don’t just forgive and forget, because a person’s actions SHOULD have an effect on your relationship with them. Does that make any since?
7. Something you want to achieve this year.
The fine art of not procrastinating. I also want to learn how to play the piano, but that probably won’t happen this year.
8. If you could change anything about yourself, what would stay the same?
I would keep my compassion for people.
9. Something(s) you were able to check off your “bucket list” already.
I haven’t really thought of a full-on bucket list yet. I feel pretty lucky, though, in that my life situation has allowed me to do a lot of cool things that would have otherwise been on my list. First three things I thought of:
-I went to the Oberammergau Passionsspiele in 2010.
-Traveled to Croatia last summer which was amazing.
-Spent Christmas and New Years on a different continent.
10. What bothers you about a person?
Insincerity. For sure.
11. A song you identify with
Be Still by The Fray
Some others that I don’t necessarily identify with, but make me emotional…
For nostalgic reasons:
For Castle-related reasons:
Movie scores that ruin me:
11 New Questions:
1. A memory that makes you nostalgic.
2. A place you’d like to retire to.
3. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
4. Favorite childhood TV show / movie.
5. What do you admire most in a person?
6. What’s the best gift that you’ve either given or received?
7. Name a talent you wish you had.
8. If you could spend a day with anyone (famous or not) who would it be?
9. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
10. If you were invisible for a day, where would you go?
11. Favorite book(s)?